- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounces) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cups instant rice
Brown the ground beef with the bell pepper, garlic, and onion until the beef is no longer pink and the onions are translucent.
Drain ground beef and return to pan.
Add remaining ingredients, except rice. Bring to a boil.
Add rice, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is done.
Serve with your favorite Red Wine from Seneca Shore Wine Cellars