Come visit the only Medieval Winery of the Finger Lakes!
Our tasting room has a medieval theme, where we serve award-winning wines. Enjoy a selection of more than 36 affordable, quality wines, ranging from dry to sweet. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as you select the wines best suited to your taste. Our wines all start with grapes grown in our 70-acre award-winning vineyards, which date back to 1979. NEW – We now offer a beer flight!
We are open Daily, 11 am until 5 pm
Last seating is at 4 pm; no beverages served after 4:15 pm
PLEASE NOTE – Due to current NY State Mandates:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while seated.
- *Groups of up to 4 people, please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer. Parties with reservations will be given priority. No telephone reservations.
- **Groups of more than 4 people and SLWT Passport holders accepted ONLY with a 48 hour Advanced Reservation, and will not be accepted as walk-in customers.
- ALL guests will be asked for a valid ID. We are requiring proof of the completion of the Traveler Health Form, which is proof of completion of the mandatory 14 day quarantine period, for any visitors coming from any of the states listed on the NYS Travel Advisory List. The Traveler Health Form can be completed by visiting https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
- Any groups of more than 4 people AND any visitor with a Seneca Lake Wine Trail Passport MUST make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance & will not be accepted as walk-in customers. For more information, visit the Wine Trail website before visiting.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Last call is at 4:15 pm (no beverages poured after last call)
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed at this time.
To request a reservation at least 48 hours in advance click here. Reservation requests sent with less than 48 hours notice will not be honored. All reservation requests are first-come, first-served. Your reservation will be confirmed via email & a Welcome Packet with the current mandates will be provided.
We look forward to making your visit a great experience for all involved.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
Hours of Operation:
Daily 11 am to 5 pm (last seating is 4 pm; no beverages served after 4:15 pm)
Seneca Shore Wine Cellars
PO Box 551
929 Davy Road
Penn Yan, NY 14527
New Years Eve – Early Closing (weather permitting)
New Years Day – Closed
Easter Sunday – Closed
Thanksgiving – Closed
Christmas Eve – Early Closing (weather permitting)
Christmas Day – Closed
From the North
Take the NYS Thruway to Exit 42 (Geneva).
Take Route 14 South through City of Geneva.
We are 30 minutes south of the NYS Thruway along the Western shore.
You will pass Fox Run Winery 1 mile before reaching us.
We are the double Blue Barns on the lake side of the highway.
If you come upon Anthony Road Winery, you have gone 1 mile too far.
From the South
From the Village of Watkins Glen,
Take NYS Route 14 North along the West side of Seneca Lake.
After 25 minutes, you will pass the flashing yellow light in the village of Dresden.
3.5 miles north of Dresden you will pass Anthony Road Winery.
We are 1 mile north on the Lake side of the highway.
If you come upon Fox Run Winery, you have gone 1 mile too far.