Seneca Shore Wine Cellars
PO Box 551
929 Davy Road
Penn Yan, NY 14527
Come visit the only Medieval Winery of the Finger Lakes!
Our tasting room has a medieval theme, where we serve award-winning wines. Enjoy a selection of more than 36 affordable, quality wines, ranging from dry to sweet. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as you select the wines best suited to your taste. Our wines all start with grapes grown in our 70-acre award-winning vineyards, which date back to 1979. NEW – We now offer a beer flight!
Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Our Hours are: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 11 am until 5 pm (the last reservation/seating is at 4 pm)
- Masks are required at all times, except while seated for your wine flight
- Please make Reservations at least 24 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer.
- Advanced reservations recommended; last seating at 4 pm. Parties with reservations will be given priority; walk-ins seated as space allows.
- We have VERY limited Capacity, therefore, we are unable to accept any groups over 4 people.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections
- Unfortunately, Pets are not allowed inside at this time
- We are open Mon-Thurs from 11 am – 4 pm for WINE SALES ONLY. No tastings are done Mon-Thurs.
Please make Reservations at least 24 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer.
To request a reservation at least 24 hours in advance click here and submit your name, telephone #, number of people in your party and the date & time of reservation request. Reservation requests sent with less than 24 hours notice will be considered a walk-in request and will not be responded to. Simply come in to see if we have room for you! 🙂
All reservation requests are first-come, first-served. Your reservation will be confirmed via email & a Welcome Packet with the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
We look forward to making your visit a great experience for all involved.
For more information, please call us at 315-536-0882 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please Note** The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception. We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
Hours of Operation:
Daily 11 am to 5 pm (last call is at 4:30)
Wine flights served ONLY Fri – Sat between 11 am – 4 pm
New Years Eve – Early Closing (weather permitting)
New Years Day – Closed
Easter Sunday – Closed
Thanksgiving – Closed
Christmas Eve – Early Closing (weather permitting)
Christmas Day – Closed
From the North
Take the NYS Thruway to Exit 42 (Geneva).
Take Route 14 South through City of Geneva.
We are 30 minutes south of the NYS Thruway along the Western shore.
You will pass Fox Run Winery 1 mile before reaching us.
We are the double Blue Barns on the lake side of the highway.
If you come upon Anthony Road Winery, you have gone 1 mile too far.
From the South
From the Village of Watkins Glen,
Take NYS Route 14 North along the West side of Seneca Lake.
After 25 minutes, you will pass the flashing yellow light in the village of Dresden.
3.5 miles north of Dresden you will pass Anthony Road Winery.
We are 1 mile north on the Lake side of the highway.
If you come upon Fox Run Winery, you have gone 1 mile too far.