Come visit the only Medieval Winery of the Finger Lakes!
Our tasting room has a medieval theme, where we serve award-winning wines. Enjoy a selection of more than 36 affordable, quality wines, ranging from dry to sweet. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as you select the wines best suited to your taste. Our wines all start with grapes grown in our 70-acre award-winning vineyards, which date back to 1979.
OPEN Daily: 10 am until 5 pm
(LAST tasting starts at 4:30 pm)
CLOSED: Sunday 12/24/23 through Wednesday 12/27/23. Reopening on Thursday 12/28/23
CLOSED: Sunday 12/31/23 through Wednesday 01/03/24. Reopening on Thursday 01/04/24
- No buses or limos will be accepted. Passenger vans are accepted ONLY with Advanced Reservations.
- Parties up to 6 people are welcome without Advanced Reservations (unless in a passenger van), to enjoy a Wine or Beer flight at $10 per person for 5 selections
- Parties of 1-6 people are taken first-come, first-served, as we have room. You may be asked to wait or come back. We appreciate your patience. No reservations accepted.
- NO GROUPS over 6 accepted without Advanced Reservations*. PLEASE do not attempt to split up groups over 6 people to try to meet this requirement; you will be turned away.
- *Click Here to Request an Advanced Reservation for 7-10 People
- *Reservations Must Be Made at least 72 Hours In Advance & are Available from 10 am until 12 NOON Only, No Groups over 10 Accepted at any time.
- No Groups over 6 people after 12 NOON for wine or beer tastings, but may participate in Glass Service IF space and staffing allow.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
Hours of Operation:
DAILY: 10 am to 5 pm (last tasting starts at 4:30 pm – last call is at 4:45 pm)
Seneca Shore Wine Cellars
PO Box 551
929 Davy Road
Penn Yan, NY 14527
Holiday Closings: (subject to change, please check our Facebook page for updates)
New Years Eve – Closed or Early Closing
New Years Day – Closed
Easter Sunday – Closed
Thanksgiving Eve – Closed or Early Closing
Thanksgiving – Closed
Christmas Eve – Closed or Early Closing
Christmas Day – Closed
From the North
Take the NYS Thruway to Exit 42 (Geneva).
Take Route 14 South through City of Geneva.
We are 30 minutes south of the NYS Thruway along the Western shore.
You will pass Fox Run Winery 1 mile before reaching us.
We are the double Blue Barns on the lake side of the highway.
If you come upon Anthony Road Winery, you have gone 1 mile too far.
From the South
From the Village of Watkins Glen,
Take NYS Route 14 North along the West side of Seneca Lake.
After 25 minutes, you will pass the flashing yellow light in the village of Dresden.
3.5 miles north of Dresden you will pass Anthony Road Winery.
We are 1 mile north on the Lake side of the highway.
If you come upon Fox Run Winery, you have gone 1 mile too far.