Come visit the only Medieval Winery of the Finger Lakes!
Our tasting room has a medieval theme, where we serve award-winning wines. Enjoy a selection of more than 36 affordable, quality wines, ranging from dry to sweet. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as you select the wines best suited to your taste. Our wines all start with grapes grown in our 70-acre award-winning vineyards, which date back to 1979.
We are open DAILY 11 am until 4 pm (last seating is at 3 pm)
We are open for Wine or Beer flights – BY APPOINTMENT at least 72 hours in Advance – (click here to request reservation)
Extremely limited seating — NO GROUPS over 4 accepted!!!
Without reservations, walk-in customers taken first-come, first-served, as we have room. Priority is given to those with advanced reservations.
ALL visitors must abide by & have proof of compliance for the NY State Travel Advisory – which can be found by clicking here
PLEASE NOTE – Our staff is committed to keeping all of us safe during your visit with us. We are health & safety compliant and observe State Regulated Covid Mandates.
Due to current NY State Mandates:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while seated & enjoying your flight.
- Social Distancing is Required while in our store.
- Your temperature will be taken at check-in.
- Reservations are HIGHLY recommended, and must be made at least 72 hours in advance via our Contact Form (NO telephone reservations accepted)
- Without 72 hour advanced reservations, you will be considered a walk-in customer and will be waited on at a first-come, first-served basis, as we have room. Priority is given to those with advanced reservations.
- Last reservation appointment is at 3 pm; we close at 4 pm.
- We are required to limit the number of people allowed inside of our shop at one time. Please be prepared to wait outside or in your car if we are full; we’ll get to you as soon as we can.
- We are unable to re-fill your beer growlers, but we’re happy to fill our own (new) growler, which is included in the price of a growler!
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- Due to NYS mandates, PETS are allowed but must be on a leash at all times. To avoid breaking the “6-foot” rule, please do not allow those NOT in your party to pet your animal.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
Hours of Operation:
DAILY – 11 am to 4 pm
Seneca Shore Wine Cellars
PO Box 551
929 Davy Road
Penn Yan, NY 14527
New Years Eve – Closed
New Years Day – Closed
Easter Sunday – Closed
Thanksgiving – Closed
Christmas Eve – Early Closing
Christmas Day – Closed
From the North
Take the NYS Thruway to Exit 42 (Geneva).
Take Route 14 South through City of Geneva.
We are 30 minutes south of the NYS Thruway along the Western shore.
You will pass Fox Run Winery 1 mile before reaching us.
We are the double Blue Barns on the lake side of the highway.
If you come upon Anthony Road Winery, you have gone 1 mile too far.
From the South
From the Village of Watkins Glen,
Take NYS Route 14 North along the West side of Seneca Lake.
After 25 minutes, you will pass the flashing yellow light in the village of Dresden.
3.5 miles north of Dresden you will pass Anthony Road Winery.
We are 1 mile north on the Lake side of the highway.
If you come upon Fox Run Winery, you have gone 1 mile too far.